Re: Drat!!!! (turkey damage on my '97)

From: Scott Vieth (scottv@msn.fullfeed.com)
Date: Wed May 21 1997 - 12:35:47 EDT

L.J. Morris wrote:

> From: "L. J. Morris" <ljohn@alltel.net>
> You indicated the shop can obtain an 'auto' radiator, put it in, it
> probably has a little more cooling capacity and you'll just have the two
> fittings for the trany line hook-ups with plugs in then to keep the dust
> out. I did this on my '89 Ranger.

I was thinking just the opposite: Guys who order the V8 with auto tranny are
kinda wussy and don't drive there trucks very hard. But when the factory sees
an order for a V8 and 5-spd, they know they better build *that* Dakota well
'cause it's gonna have to earn its keep!

[I agree with your email, I'm just trying to stir up those 'auto' guys a
little. ;^) ;^) ;^) ]

-Scott Vieth http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~scottv

'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab,5.2L/5-spd,FIPK clone,Gibson cat-back