RE: Bed Protection

From: mahoneyr@syr.lmco.com
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 13:28:55 EDT

> I expect to remove mine every 6 months to =
> wash, dry and wax the box just to keep it protected. I've also oiled =
> the box to prevent water from being trapped underneath. Since I've =
> saved $300 bones, I can't complain about the results so far.
>
> Pat Buthmann

Am I nutso here, or am I the only one on this list who bought the Dak
to use as a Truck? I thought the whole idea of the bed liner was to
leave it in the truck, Not take it out and wash under it!!

Do you take off the vinyl siding on your house to re-paint once in
a while too?
Sorry... couldn't resist... ;-)

Now I'll step aside... so 'cmon now let me have it!
-rICK
'90 4x4 3.9L Auto(A500)