Re: More latenight cruisin'

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 06 1997 - 00:27:49 EDT

<< However, I did have one punk kid in a ******ed up Dodge Neon try to race.
 I almost lost due to laughing so hard. I blanked out the adjective
describing the Neon, mostly due to the politically correct nature of my brain
at 12:30 AM. But you know the kind of car, >>

Hey Pat
I can't remember what your truck is but just curious what are you running in
the 1/4 mile??? I have only seen one 97 at the drags it was a Black SB V8
3.92 SG with Ram air and aftermarket exhaust (not sure which one) and a 5
speed and his best time was a 16.03. The guy uses it to haul his 69 Dart 340
(running 11's) to the track but didn't have his hitch on yet and just brought
the truck. My son with his *****ed Neon is running 15.7 at 88 MPH. I don't
think I would take all of them too lightly or laugh to loud yet. He has
surprised the crap out of a lot of folks at the drags, it is a 97 Neon Sport
5 spd with just over 2000 miles and only change is a K&N element. I'm
beginning to worry myself it isn't even broke in yet??

Bill