Re: Extended Warranty....Should I buy?

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Mon Jun 09 1997 - 21:01:29 EDT

At 01:04 PM 6/9/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I've been looking at the Gibson cat-back system - do you think
>it's worth buying? Claims to add 30hp to a magnum V8! That
>says very littly in defense of the factory system. Sounds
>to me like the CC guys came up with one hellofa engine and
>then choked it to death.
>
>cheers,
>Phil

This is a *definite*. If you look at any other factory V8 offering with
near the same power levels the minimum would probably be a dual 2 - 2 1/4"
exhaust. Or a 3" single. The factory single 2 1/2" is a cork! You really
want to see something take a look at yer Y-pipe. John measured it at 1
3/4". It's all got to go I say!!!! 8^)

  sean meldrum