1st defect - horn

From: Chip Maurer (chip@unx.dec.com)
Date: Wed Jun 11 1997 - 09:30:09 EDT

First of all, I must concur with recent mail to the
DML. This is one lame-o horn. Where's the BOLD-ness
that Dodge is claiming with the 97 Dakota? It
sounds like one o' dem Knee-ons.

Anyway. The horn is having sporadic episodes of
non-operation. Seems to be getting worse. I was
going to wait a little, but here in NJ, a working
horn is essential. "<BEEP>! Get the @#$@%!!! out
of my way!!!"

I'll be getting my first hand view of Dodge service.
The local dealer is a 5 star service shop, so I'm hoping
I'll be pleasantly surprised. I'll let y'all know.

--
Chip Maurer
97, SLT+, 4x4, CC, V8