Dyno

From: Sean P Meldrum (Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 1997 - 06:56:43 EDT

     I'd be interested in the difference the FABM (fresh air by meldrum)
     8^) would make but I trashed the stock air box. No where in our
     apartment to keep that monstosity and I know I'll *never* reinstall
     it. I plan to call the shop near me today and find out what the rates
     are for getting yer vehicle run.

     How long did it take to get the whole thing done?

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net
Work: sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

318, 5spd, 3.55SG, reg. cab, 2wd, Black,
graphics removed, "Fresh air" by Meldrum,
Moroso Blue Max plug wires, Spectre looms,
Cherry Bomb Turbo II exiting b4 the axle (temporary),
MSD 6A/Blaster 2 awaiting installation