Re: Roar!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 05 1997 - 09:59:18 EDT

<< Who has
  gone electric's and how are they working?

 that was my next upgrade........i'll let you know how it works out on my V-6

I had considered going electric or flex blade but the local race engine
builder told me that if I had the clutch type fan then I would not gain a
thing. He siad the electric is big draw on alt and the flex is always turning
where the clutch type when clutch is not engaged draws very little power. He
told me it would be a waste of money and time?? I was going to buy it from
him and he has told me several times not to get something because it wouldn't
help enough to pay off. Hey it's his loss so I have tobelieve him. He has all
the Dyno and flow bench equipment and has a lot of expierience in
performance. He likes to challenge claims of power on his equipment.

Bill