Re: The best muffler

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Sun Jul 06 1997 - 23:53:23 EDT

James Bird wrote:
> I have a Borla Stainless on my Porsche 911, it's way too loud. But you are
> right, the workmanship is second to none. This is what's keeping me
> towards a quieter muffler. The Dakota is my everyday car, I'd hate to ruin
> the joy of the ride. Not to mention the stereo can only go so loud!
>
> Thanks for the help!

> James Bird BirdJD@InternetMCI
> '97 Dakota CC, V8, 4x4, 5sp, loaded, 500w of serious sound.

500w of serious sound? How loud do you need it? (Sorry, couldn't resist
;-) That should be plenty to drown out even a flowmaster. I've only
got around 50w of ok sound and I have no problem overpowering the
exhaust sounds...

But I do see your point. To each his own, ... or something...

--
Michael Clark                    mike@snakebite.com
	  '93 Mark III 4X2 V-8 SWB