Re: Roar! (electric fans)

From: Scott Vieth (vieths@kci.wayne.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 06 1997 - 19:36:54 EDT

> >Yea I know. That was the first won I bought.It would not fit.It needs
> another 1/2" of clearnce.So I bought the one made for a viper.2200 Cfm
> is not enought.It fits on the radiator great.

Where does it need the 1/2" of clearance? How much did you shell-out for
the Viper fan? I wonder if there is a Viper junk yard somewhere? Is there a
Chrysler part number for your Viper fan?

-Scott
=Scott Vieth
'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab, Magnum V8/5-spd, Gibson cat-back, FIPK-clone