FABM Attn: Sean Meldrum

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Sun Jul 27 1997 - 16:13:17 EDT

Hey Sean:

I was just out looking under the hood of my Shelby and found a lot of hoses
that come off w/ the stock air cleaner. One goes to the valve cover, which
you said I didn't have to worry about because the Eldebrock had an outlet
for one, The air cleaner has a plastic branch that goes into the computer,
and another silverish one that goes down to the exhaust manifold, and I got
3 small hoses coming from under the air cleaner. 2 exit from under the air
cleaner and go to the top into pieces connected to the aircleaner w/ a
rivet, and one goes to the TB, they all come from underneath the
aircleaner.

Any suggestions on what I should do would be great. I got all of the p/n's
from your sight. Would it be all right to go with a 3" filter, or is there
a reason you didn't pick the 3" K&N filter.

Thanks for any help

Scott