Re: Your Idea's

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 27 1997 - 18:06:04 EDT

<< >When was the last time their butt was calibrated?

         My butt actually IS calibrated. >>

Hey Stan

This is true he has a butt dyno business, he will take your truck and run the
crap out of it and then tell you what he thinks of it. He does a hell of a
job from what I've read.. I tried it with my butt but everytime I get
something hot under it I get to fartin and it throws the calibration off. I
don't know how he does it ??

Bill