Re: Your Idea's

From: Sam Parthemer (samp@cts.com)
Date: Sun Jul 27 1997 - 18:18:10 EDT

*snip*
> single plane for use with MPI. This is Pricey but I was informed, with
the
> right combinations, it will nearly outperform the superchargers. That is
> somthing to think about. I know I have been. Because of my Electronics
> background, I will soon try playing with various sensor inputs and see if
> can screw things up.
> It would't be the first time. Some of my toys worked on the Mopar 2.2
TURBO II's

> Stan
> dmagnum@mail.netside.com

        You mentioned very litte, if any at all gains from the headers???
I picked up 2-3 10ths with mine (I had the SBEC, K&N, and 3" CAT back,
then
tried the headers). The people who have bought the DT headers on this
list will probably agree with me. They are worth it, and add a great low
end
punch (which would help with your 60' times to boot.) Anyone want to add
anything about the headers?

        Sam '95 SLT