Re: What i did this weekend

From: EDWARD TRAXLER (edtrax@thegrid.net)
Date: Mon Aug 04 1997 - 20:48:50 EDT

Yep. I second... third .. and so-forth. Lay it out dude! Tell the rest of
us dummies .. you know, tell us what you did wrong .. what you did right!
No use re-inventing the wheel.

Edward Traxler
Ft Hunter Ligget, CA

"The author's best friend is the person who shoots him just before he makes
one change too many."
Daniel Keyes