Re: Scanners for Dakota computer

From: BadDakota1@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 08 1997 - 07:22:57 EDT

<< Yeah, I agree...$300 will buy a lot of scanning...But, if I could own the
 tool, that would be great...Besides...It's about $50.00 just for them to
 hook it up to THEIR version of the scanner and tell me they cant find
 anything (been there, done that)......Seems like any time I take a vehicle
 in for "scanning", they end up replacing all sorts of parts that they
 "think" will do the trick...ANd then after a couple hundred bucks, they
 either find the one part that caused it all along, or I end up being a lot
 pooorer with the same problems....

yeah bt unless you kow how to read one...you may end up doing the same thing
yourself...

Russ