Re: 8" Wheels

From: EDWARD TRAXLER (edtrax@thegrid.net)
Date: Mon Aug 11 1997 - 21:27:03 EDT

Sean,
I would like to see a copy of this. Reference the machine work ... I went
to school for Machinist .. 2 yrs ... worked in the field for five years. I
can probably tell you how much work is involved when I see the article.
Liked using the machines .. just didn't like working (conditions). .. OK.
OK. Didn't care for the boss ... which _can_ cause problems .. he he

Edward Traxler
Ft Hunter Ligget, CA

"The author's best friend is the person who shoots him just before he makes
one change too many."
Daniel Keyes

----------
> From: Sean Meldrum <spm@c3net.net>
> To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
> Subject: Re: 8" Wheels
> Date: Monday, August 11, 1997 18:17 PM
>
> At 08:57 PM 8/11/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >Andre
> >
> >Thanks for the info. Also was that you whom was telling about a article
in a
> >Mopar mag about modifying the intake manifold for betteer performance ?
If it