RE: speakers

From: James Bird (BirdJD@internetmci.com)
Date: Sun Aug 10 1997 - 18:03:04 EDT

I personally went with the Clarion Pro line. The CD player (6 pack) can
fit in the glove box. I'm not thrilled w/ the controls, but the unit has
been very reliable and sounds good.

I have the single DIN size unit w/ a simple conversion plate that looks
great.
James Bird BirdJD@InternetMCI.com
'97 Dakota CC, V8, 4x4, 5sp, loaded, No labels
K&N, 500w of serious sound