Re: Questions From A Newbie

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Sun Aug 10 1997 - 23:12:12 EDT

Hey Sean:

You said in your post that you heard some bad things about JET........Just
wondering what bad things you heard. I am thinking of buying one of there
computers for my Shelby, Just checking things out before I make any
purchases

Thanks

Scott

89 Shelby Dakota #322
Dual Exhaust
K&N Filter
Pioneer DEH-43
Trans Go Shift Kit (waiting installation)

----------
> From: Sean Meldrum <spm@c3net.net>
> To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
> Subject: Re: Questions From A Newbie
> Date: Sunday, August 10, 1997 3:29 PM
>
> At 03:17 PM 8/10/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >Anyone know when the 360 will be available in the Dak? Will it only be
> available in the R/T or can you get it in the standard cab RWD for '98?
By
> the way, what is the R/T specifically and when will it be available? Is
> there a R/T Mopar Performance Kit (headers, exhaust, chip, etc.) out for
> the '97 318 yet?
> >
> >Just wondering... If your biggest concern is acceleration, which would
> you be better off with with the 318, the 4 speed auto or the 5 speed
stick?
> Are quarter miles times quicker with one or the other? How about top
end?

> >Thanks for any and all info.
> >
> >Marc
> >mrmopar@computer.net
> >

> Welcome Newbie. ;^) R/T will be available in three forms: 2wd reg cab,
> 2wd Club cab, and 4wd Club cab. R/T is the only way to get the 360.
Last