Re: Drag Strip Revisted, again.

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 14 1997 - 18:14:57 EDT

<< Goin to run the Eighth tonight if it doesn't rain and try a couple of
tricks.
 Best Eighth was 9.53 at 72.4mph. Not bad for Brick on wheels. >>

Howdy

Went to NYIRP last night, wasn't a good night to go 70 degrees dow to 65 but
Humidity was 85 and went to 92. Run about 1 to 2 tenths off with and without
juice. Only made one juice run 13.89 @ 103. Most everyonr was a tenth or 2
off. I have also had a spin problems the last 2 weeks, since I put on the
Blaster 2 coil. Ain't running any better but a lot more spin. Last night all
but one run were 2.4 + 60 ' times. I usually run 2.3's. I tried both burn out
and no burn out and no difference just wants to spin. Thats why I only made
one pass with the juice, no use wasting it. The wires should ??? be here
tommorrow and hope to get them and the cap and rotor on this weekend. Still
haven't founf the nut thing but haven't had time to look very hard. Have you
done any testing yet ??

Gots to git fer now....
Bill