MSD 8.5 wires

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 16 1997 - 07:13:26 EDT

My new MSD wires showed up today and they were a set for the Ram/Dak 318/360
with both ends terminated, not a universal setup as was only available
before. The MSD # is 32189 (Jegs 121-3218-9 @ 65.99). Not having to mess with
the ends made me a happy camper. Hope to get them and the new brass cap and
rotor on this weekend and hope to evaluate at the track on Wed evening. I'll
let ya know the results but I am not overly optimistic as since I put the MSD
on I have lost a tenth or two.

If it doesn't help then I am going to unhook the MSD stuff at the track and
try it with stock stuff. I'll keep ya posted.

Bill