RE: '98..Got mine!!!

From: Bob Tufts (rbt@frontiernet.net)
Date: Sat Aug 16 1997 - 15:40:02 EDT

----------
From: Mark & Holly Gardner[SMTP:gardner1@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 1997 2:49 PM
To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
Subject: Re: '98..Got mine!!!

Anyway I got a ship date and then it shipped a week
earlier than planned. When I went to pick up the truck, the dealer told
me about pushing it through and about not building any V-8 4x4 right
now. They could be just going thought waves right not of different
models and just haven't gotten to that model yet. I don't know...Just
a theory.
Bob, is yours on order?? If so, I now how you feel. It's really hard
to be patient. I bugged my dealer plenty. All for now....

Holly Gardner
'98 Black Dakota "Sport" 4x4, V-8, 5-speed, CC, etc.

No, I waited too long to order a '97 and I toyed with the idea of getting an R/T,
but since the R/T has been moved off til spring (or who knows when!) I'm ready
to order my '98 when I know the REAL invoice prices. (supposidly available on
Edmunds or KBB sites about Sept 1) So hopefully I'll have my truck by mid
October.

-Bob T.