Jarrod's problems (was: Jacob's Ignition Sucks!)

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Mon Sep 01 1997 - 01:42:27 EDT

Jarrod, this is just some ideas of mine I thought I would throw out and
let the list digest for ya...

Did you say you have the tire and hadling package? Could the stiff
susppension be hurting you? I know you have a '97 but my '93 has no
swaybars front or rear, and when I take off I plant the rear pretty
good. My cornering is not exactly the best but the front end does come
way up when I get on it. And I also don't have very much of a traction
problem (3.55 with NO suregrip). I kow Kuk once said that it's best for
drag racing to remove the front swaybar (for pre '97) and I would tend
to agree. Could you remove your sway bars? Might be worth a try.

Keep at it, you'll see 15's eventually. Getting there is half the
fun.....

--
Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com
     '93 Mark III 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto