Re: Which payload option to buy?

From: Dick Campagna (campagna@nothinbut.net)
Date: Fri Sep 05 1997 - 14:46:44 EDT

John, before considering suspension air bags, you should accept the fact
that they will eventually (it'll probably take quite a few years) leak.
And could put you in a bind. An owner of a large fleet of taxicabs once
told me that he preferred to use helper springs to beef up his vehicles
because they were more foolproof than air shocks or bags. Food for thought
. . .