Thinking of Buying a SLT

From: T Gergory Aylward (ac220@chebucto.ns.ca)
Date: Wed Sep 10 1997 - 16:27:43 EDT

Hi all

I have been thinking of getting a Dakota for a few months. I only found
this list last evening and have a dumb question which some my wish to
responded to me directly:

 Which option would you like to have?

 and

 Which do you wish you didn't have?

 ie: 4x2 vs 4x4

     6 or 8 cyl

Some backround: I currently have a 92 S-10 4 cyl Std. Its too small and
gutless. We have driven to Toronto (18-20 hour trip) several time in it.
I have a small tractor IH-Case 245 which I want to trailer it around as
well as being able to pick up topsoil etc and tow it where I want to go...

So as you can see this is the primary vehicle for my spouse and I. We
currently have 3 trucks S-10, Madza and a 83 Chev 1 Ton. and the 2 Chev
are on the block to go. The 1 ton gets little use but when we use it it
comes in handy....

I await your collective experience & advice

Greg Aylward
 28 North St
 Dartmouth
 NS