Re: Re:Dogs in Pickups

From: Dick Campagna (campagna@nothinbut.net)
Date: Mon Sep 22 1997 - 00:35:31 EDT

----------
> From: Rob Agnew <ragnew@islandnet.com>
> To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
> Subject: Re: Re:Dogs in Pickups
> Date: Sunday, September 21, 1997 11:06 PM

> >Rob,

> >I think that you've been lucky with your Labs while riding with them in
> >older vehicles, although it's safer in new ones. Read on. People have

(snipped)

> Dick:
> If I'm lucky, there must be a whole bunch of lucky dogs in Canada ...
I've
> never heard of any animal being poisoned in a pickup truck and most
people
> running field dogs carry them enclosed in the back of a pickup truck.
> Somehow I think the engineers that design the trucks have figured out
that
> lots of people install caps.

Rob - Methinks that you're giving the *engineers* too much credit. They
can't even get the basics right (see numerous recall notices, as well as
complaints on the 'net). And I doubt that they test all makes/models of
caps on all their models of pickup trucks for varying aerodynamic effects.
Agree?

(snipped)

Por Favore, Non Mi Rompere i Coglioni. Grazie!

Dick C.