Re: 4 stroke in reverse NOT

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 08 1997 - 12:41:09 EDT

> >past the venturi, mixing it in the intake manifold, and the hot
> Attn. Sam / Mike
>
> Normally, none of you could possibly upset me with statements made on this list.
> However, I feel as if you are implying that I am some sort of moron for claiming
> that a 4 stroke engine can and has run backwards. I noticed a couple of posts from
> others who have worked in the field that back up my claim. thanks.
> Perhaps you misunderstood, thinking I meant that the engine ran normally. They don't.
> In fact, I have never seen one get much over 100 rpm, But IT DOES HAPPEN.
>
> I made my living working in the automotive field until I nearly lost my hands in
> a racing accident, I'd like to think that I'm pretty knowlegeable in the area of
> automobiles and I'm humble enough to admit when I'm wrong. How bout you?
>
> By the way, Is the world still flat?
>
> Scott
>

> Free web-based email, Forever, From anywhere!
> http://www.mailexcite.com

Go scott, way to set things straight. I agree with you that the tone in
those posts was getting bad, I mean it is posibble to disagree with
someone without belittling them. I have know experience with the engines
running backwards so I'll let ya'll work that out, I just think everyone
needs to try and remember to treat each other with respect. Just my opin.

Bruce