thinking about buying -Reply

From: Keith Knuth (kknuth@camax.com)
Date: Sun Oct 12 1997 - 19:09:08 EDT

 I saw a '96 white 4x4 Dak w/
air and
an auto tranny (I do like 5-speeds better, though.) Anyways, the price
was less
than $14k >

I just bought my 95 slt ext cab 4x4 (auto, air, cc, blah, blah, blah) for 17k. I thought
it was a 'fair' deal. It has many exterior extras...push bar, nerf bars, topper, custom
rims, etc. But, I also noticed the excessive rust on the frame. It was a Wisconsin
truck, but with only 20k on it I expected less rust. Any others experience this? I just
shrugged it off to not washing the under body in the winter.

K.