RedLine WaterWetter: How does it work?

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Wed Oct 15 1997 - 20:46:59 EDT

DRD892@aol.com wrote:

> Bill,
>
> Received my shipment of RedLine WaterWetter yesterday.

> cooling.
> b. Unique wetting agent for cooling systems which can reduce cylinder
> head and coolant temps by 30 F.

Ok, can someone explain to me how exactly this stuff works. How can it
reduce the coolant temp by 30 degrees? I mean, wouldn't the thermostat
close off the flow until things heated back up to the thermostats rating
(180 or 195 for stock)? Would cooling things off that much cause the
computer to get upset? If this stuff really works I'd like to get
some. Also would this help us MP SBEC users control the pinging? I
would think with the heads 30 degrees cooler it would.

--
Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com
     '93 MarkIII 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto