Plug wires question

From: T & J (starwolf@bewellnet.com)
Date: Thu Nov 06 1997 - 22:51:36 EST

   From:Tim Roller
          starwolf@bewellnet.com

    I have a question on Hi-Performance plug wires that are available on
the market and hope you DAK owners can help with.Been to performance shops
and on the internet and have the opportunity to purchase from many
different models of wires--ACCEL,TAYLOR,MSD,and a few custom models that
you taylor to your liking. I know I'm going with either 8mm or 8.5mm but
with all the brands out there what have you all found to of been the best
for your vehicles? The DAK that these wires are going in is a '95 with
stock ignition so far,but that won't be for long, I'm thinking of going
with a MSD or JACOBS ignition system. Also any thoughts on either of these
ignition systems also. Thanx

    Tim
   starwolf@bewellnet.com

   '95SLT, X-cab 5.2,custom duals,ARE tonneau with wing
    Edelbrock triangle withK-N filter