Fwd: Durango/Dealership

From: Tomdamit@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 11 1997 - 10:20:05 EST

I don't believe dealers will EVER figure it out. I no longer f--- with them
if at all possible. My '98 Dak is ordered through my company fleet dept. I
have dealt with fleet depts at a couple dealerships out here in CA- one for
Ford and one Dodge. The Ford store quotes at $300 over invoice and the Dodge
store wanted $900, yes $900 over invoice on the Dak. The problem is, of
course, if you want to trade a car/truck in. Then you're screwed. The fleet
deal is invoice less a percent and a half.

I agree, the best revenge has to do with the feeling you get when they call a
day or week later to see if you want to try and fight with them again and you
can say, "No, I bought one from your competition."