4 cylinder dak???

From: Geoffrey Hausheer (ghaushe@ichips.intel.com)
Date: Fri Nov 14 1997 - 14:43:29 EST

I was watching TV the other day, and saw a comercial indicating an "upgrade"
to a 6 cyl on the dakota. This got me to wondering, so I checked, and sure
enough the 4 cyl is concidered "standard" on the 2wd shortbed dak base model.
Has anyone out there actually bought a dakota with the 4 cylinder engine?
Does it move under its own power? Does it get reasonable gas mileage? Why
does chrsyler build these? I don't think I've ever seen anyone post that they
have the 4cyl model here, so do they actually sell any?

Just curious?

Geoffrey Hausheer
Intel Corp.
Hillsboro, OR