RE: Dakota puchase questions

From: KAY and BOB DECHANCE (kbshadow@classic.msn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 26 1997 - 12:05:05 EST

Jeff.
I also ordered the overhead, it helps with gas mileage and the side moldings,
they look and work good. Neither cost much.
I got the auto and like it, but a 5 speed V8 with 300# of torque would be a
ball.
I only have 500 miles on mine so I cant tell you much more except save enough
money for cat backs. I just put duel flomasters and it seems to run and look
so much better.
Bob