Re: CD Changer

From: Michael Ging (ging@mticentral.com)
Date: Wed Dec 03 1997 - 05:11:13 EST

> Sperduto, Nick wrote:

> > It has an additional option of a radio with cd changer controls.
> > Anybody have a changer in their truck, where did you put it.
> > I bought the extended cab, Will it fit under the seat, I never looked
> > under it.

I also have a Club Cab, and the radio with cd changer controls. I went
with a Sanyo 10 disc changer (RF Modulated). The changer is mounted
vertically all the way to left of the back seat over the cup holder. The
controls are attached to an L bracket using an existing screw near the
bottom of the dash. It fits perfectly and i've been very happy with it
so far.

Mike Ging
'98 V8 4X4 CC SLT+ 3.90