Re: My hopes of a truck

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Fri Dec 05 1997 - 23:52:38 EST

At 05:59 PM 12/5/97 -0500, you wrote:

>I know it must make a profit, all I'm saying is you can make too much
>profit, when your making 100% or more profit (I've seen some insurance
>companies that make that much), i think your going overboard, to me that
>seems like price gouging....
>
>Bruce

Not here Bruce ... under our system, the good drivers (and taxpayers)
subsidize the poor drivers...and the
worst drivers are young males (always have been) ... a combination of
inexperience, hormones and often booze.

As a good driver (30 years without an at-fault claim), I'm feeling 'ripped
off', not by the insurance companies but by the lousy drivers and the
crooks.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.