Re: Colored Soft Tonnos

From: Cosmicfrog (Cosmicfrog@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 07 1997 - 12:06:58 EST

<< I believe that extang does. their number is 800.877.2588 my dad got me
 one for a x-mas present this year (talked him into giving it to me early
 cause of the distance between our homes (me GA him IL) and he asked me
 what color i wanted. (took black on a dark red DAK) >>

   When I bought my tonnau from Extang a few years ago, they had discontinued
the colored versions. It was only available in black. Perhaps they had a
quality problem that they have since solved.