Re: New to List

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 10 1997 - 22:41:45 EST

Thanks for the info. I looked at the FABM: way over my head. If I get the
FIPK now, will I have to upgrade later if I get cowl induction? I don't want
to spend $100 now, to throw it away with a hood upgrade. Also, do I have to
get a whole new hood, or do those fiberglass hood scoops out of J.C. Whitney
work, or are they crap? Are there any cons to cowl air induction?