RE: New to List

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Thu Dec 11 1997 - 09:06:59 EST

Believe me, unless you had someone else do the work (expensive)
installing a hoodscoop and getting it to look GOOD is no piece of cake.
Not terribly hard, but much, much more painstaking than the FABM. Anyone
disagree? No, you wouldn't have to get rid of the FIPK with a cowl
induction hood. ANY hood scoop will work to vent heat from and feshair
to the engine compartment. Varying designs and varying means of
directing fresh air to the intake have varying degrees of efficiency,
aerodynamic drag, esthetics, ect.
Good luck,
        Tate