Re: Detonation response

From: Carl Vidos (cvidos@io.com)
Date: Sun Dec 14 1997 - 10:39:36 EST

acasey wrote on 14-Dec-97 04:17:13
>transmission also apears to be leaking I think from the shit tower.

NASTY! I can imagine the smell!

>I guess its about time to tear down the top end and replace all the
>gaskets, and maybe while their out send out the heads for some top
>secret work :) port and polish the intake and exhaust. I better
>stock pile some cash.

Hey, I heard that! Don't even THINK about it, I'm a little short on money for
mods right now, and I wouldn't want to have to go into debt to stay in front!

--
   Carl Vidos  *  cvidos@io.com  *  http://www.io.com/~cvidos
 1995 Firebird M6, White, Flowmaster, Honker, Air Foil, MSD 6A