Re: RE: RE: Detonation

From: John Michael Foster (foster.john@mailexcite.com)
Date: Sun Dec 14 1997 - 17:39:02 EST

I want to here from the first person to try this!!!!!

---
Regards, John
 95' 5.2L, Dakota Sport, CC, 4x2, standard, 3.21, Lock-Right, MSD-6AL, Weed Wacker
blower, Supercoil, Hellwig anti-sway, Mopar Perf. Comp., throttle body port & polish,
Lakewood traction bars, 255/60r15 SS 10 Firestone Firehawks, dual exhaust and Hurst
T shifter

Free web-based email, Forever, From anywhere! http://www.mailexcite.com