Re: Low end performace

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 14 1997 - 19:41:25 EST

I believe that a new MP SBEC runs about $300. Plus the extra $$$ for 93 (or higher)
octane. To change them out, you unplug, unscrew, the old one, screw in, plug in,
the new one.
(This price is just a distant memory, I wasn't willing at the time to pay that much
for 15 hp, and didn't want to run 93, so it my be higher or lower.)
Robert Trottmann rotrottmann@davidson.edu