Tonneau covers

From: sperduton@mail.dnb.com
Date: Wed Dec 17 1997 - 10:03:52 EST

I'm thinking about getting a tonneau cover for my 98 Dak CC.
Anybody have one already, how do you like it.
I think I would prefer one of the ones that has the aluminum rail that clamps on
and the cover attaches to the rail.

Do they really improve gas mileage.
Which kind do you think is better, the rail kind, or the kind that you have to put velcro
on the bed rails.
Alos, how good are the snaps that are on these things.
Is the one brand that is better than another ?

I'm open to all suggestions, the only thing I know for sure is that is has to be a soft cover
because I would need to roll it up often to haul dirt bikes.

Thanks,
Nick
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)