Re: Update: Rear End Growl

From: Bob DeChance (kbshadow@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 1997 - 15:30:17 EST

My 98 did the same thing when I took delivery, Took it in and they had to
replace several gears and and other parts, seems to work fine now. I asked
them to use CC synthic lub when they put it back together and the SM said
they would at no extra cost. The FSM recommends it.
Bob DeChance
Stockton Ca.