Re: Paint

From: Bukchsr (Bukchsr@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 1997 - 14:06:43 EST

I got a wht 92 dak 4x4 and the entire roof of the cab was peeling. It took a
year of haggling, arguing, and letters to the CEO before the dealership
finally decided to re-imburse me for the cost of re-painting the cab. I
finally got my check last week and now the paint around the left fender is
starting to separate from the primer coat...I'm disgusted and wondering if
they're gonna do a recall on this. I'm not holding my breath though.

Dennis
92 Dak 5.2 lit 4x4, 4 inch Trailmaster suspension lift kit, 33x12.5 Cepek MS
tires, Jacobs Ultra ignition system, Warn multi-mount system