Re: 360 prices

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Dec 18 1997 - 20:10:41 EST

<< Hey guys!

 I have just got off the phone with Dave Hughes from Hughes engines about
 building me a 360 for my 94 Dakota. Here's what he had to say: 360 block
 prepped with Ross blower pistons 9.25 to 9.5:1, (I am currently running a
 Vortech), race prepped rods, torque plate hone, align bore, grind the
 crank, ARP bolts throughout, custom ground blower cam with lift of .524 and
 lobe separation at 112 degrees, high volume oil pump and windage try,
 balanced and blueprinted, square deck the block, double roller timing
 chain, o-ring the block, copper head gaskets, with magnum heads with 2.02
 valves race prepped with a port and polish. All assembled without intake
 and throttle body, $3670.00 if I supply my heads.
 Dave said that this combination with my Vortech added would be good for at
 least 550 hp.

 Plus now I would need a four barrel manifold with the four barrel throttle
 body and a new set of inectors. Approximate cost $1500.00. Then I would
 need a computer to run it all. This would be the major problem. I'll keep
 everyone posted.

 Dan

 94 sport 5.2 with a lot of goodies >>

Hey Dan, can you buy me one too? Thanks!

Brad

P.S. He he!!!!