Bright lights

From: am14@chrysler.com
Date: Fri Dec 19 1997 - 14:03:21 EST

If I were a law inforcement officer, this would be one of my pet
pieves. I'm old and don't see as well as I used to, and improperly
adjusted lights are my worst enemy when I travel at night.
I think it is the responsibility of the owner/driver to have the
headlights adjusted properly. I personally wish they would outlaw more
than two headlights on dim. these so called 'fog lights' put on by the
locals and never adjusted properly are very agrivating to us older
folks that are suffering from the lack of good vision.
>>But get this...I was pulled over by a police officer the other
night. He
went through the regular rigamaroll asking, "Do you know why I pulled
you
over." Of course I put the old "What??" look on my face, while the nice
officer informed me that my lights were to bright (even though he was
driving a Jeep Cherokee). He did the usual give me your license thing
and then told me I needed to get the problem corrected, as if it was
entirely my fault. Any one else been pulled over for some stupid little
thing like this before.<<
"Flames accepted"

Azie