SLT and Intermediate Shaft

From: John Neff (jndneff@flash.net)
Date: Fri Dec 19 1997 - 17:15:02 EST

All,
I think there is some incorrect info here. The folks on the Ram list
have been getting the upgraded shafts installed without even asking the
dealer for these units, when they are getting their worn out factory
shafts replaced under warrantee. Sounds like this dealer doesn't do much
business with trucks as this is fairly common knowledge among the Ram
folks. According to the Ram list, the upgraded shafts are being
delivered to the dealerships from the factory, so CC is definitely
footing the bill here.
John
98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L, AUTO!, Tire and Handling Package, Power
Everything, Nerf Bars, Billet Grill, Anoying thumps in the steering
wheel caused by crappy intermediate shaft.

>>From what we can tell, these upgraded intermediate shafts are not made
by
>Chrysler but rather by a company call Borgeson Universals. They can
make
>one for a 97 Dakota the price would be about $410 plus installation.
They

--
to reply, remove anti spam ^'s from my reply to address