Re: SLT and Intermediate Shaft

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Sat Dec 20 1997 - 20:29:30 EST

At 04:15 PM 12/19/97 -0600, you wrote:
>All,
>I think there is some incorrect info here. The folks on the Ram list
>have been getting the upgraded shafts installed without even asking the
>dealer for these units, when they are getting their worn out factory
>shafts replaced under warrantee. Sounds like this dealer doesn't do much
>business with trucks

----> Wrong .... John, before you make presumptions about a dealer, why
don't you phone the dealer and
ask? (250) 748-8144. Trucks are a big part of his business, one of the
reasons I bought there. Or how about trying Chrysler Canada? That's where
the information about intermediate shafts came from. You can get the phone
number off the web.

Believe it or not, their are some good honest CC dealers out there who know
what they're talking about.

Better still, get a name of someone in Chrysler Canada who will verify your
statements and I will forward that name to my dealer. I would love to get
one of those upgraded intermediate shafts and he would be very happy to
install it under warranty.

as this is fairly common knowledge among the Ram
>folks. According to the Ram list, the upgraded shafts are being
>delivered to the dealerships from the factory, so CC is definitely
>footing the bill here.
>John

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com