Re: Tonneau covers and toolboxes

From: Steve (Slow@Primenet.com)
Date: Tue Dec 23 1997 - 15:46:15 EST

On Tue, 23 Dec 1997 20:50:33 -0500, you wrote:

>I would also like to get a small toolbox for the truck,
>which I am sure complicates the issue even more. This is the first truck
>I have owned and I am ignorant. Can somebody please help me with this
>dilemna? Thanks and Merry Christmas all.

        Nope, it will work just fine. I have a over the rail liner and
a tool box mounted behind the cab on my Ram work truck. You might need
to use some longer screws, but it will work.

        Steve

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....