Tonneau covers and toolboxes

From: Scott Spurlock (scotts@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Dec 23 1997 - 20:50:33 EST

I just bought a bee-ut-i-ful, intense-blue, '98 club cab and had a
Duraliner over-the-rail bedliner installed. I want to install a soft
tonneau cover over the bed, but virtually every ad I have seen says that
the cover frames only work with under-the-rail liners (without drilling
into the bed rails). I presume this is because the no-drill fasteners go
up under the rail on the inside of the bed which is now being covered by
the bedliner. I would also like to get a small toolbox for the truck,
which I am sure complicates the issue even more. This is the first truck
I have owned and I am ignorant. Can somebody please help me with this
dilemna? Thanks and Merry Christmas all.

Scott