Cd Player wiring

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Mon Dec 29 1997 - 23:46:39 EST

have the infinity sound system. my question is. can i use the line out
from the rca on teh back of the cd deck as the speaker wires going into
the factory wiring harness that leads to the infinity amps? (are there
amps?) or should i just use the 40wx4 channel speaker leads from the jvc?
my brother did that to his old '97 ram ss/t with the infinity system and
it sounded like crap. i am not a fan of distortion:). any help is
appreciated. as i am good with wiring and stuff, but i know jack about the
factory infinity setup.

Help.

Jarrod
'97 Dakota CC V8 Sport 15.60@85.40