Re: Cd Player wiring

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Tue Dec 30 1997 - 14:21:22 EST

> There is an amp that comes with the infinity upgraded speakers. My shop
> manual says it is on the passenger side up in the dash area. I haven't
> taken apart the panels to find it under there, but that is what the
> manual says.

> > I dont believe there is a amp that comes stock with the infinity system
> > (i havent seen it). But if you want your infinitys to just sound better
> > a new receiver (head unit) will make a good difference. You can get
head
> > units that give out 40W X 4 that dont use an amp.

my new cd deck has 40wx4. but i dont wanna utilize the stock infinity sound
speakers. so i want to just make the rca outs on the back of the cd deck
wire into the factory wire harness going to the infinity amp(s). so
basically i will make the rca's the line out wires to go the the factory
setup. will that setup work???

please help

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://www.laker.net/moparman
1997 Dakota CC V8 Sport FIPK Flowmaster Transgo Pilone Throttle Body R/T
Bumblebee Stripe, Lakewood Traction Bars, 15.60@85.40
1972 Dodge Demon, Future 12 Second 1/4 Mile Car

My Woman?...Yes My Dog?...Maybe
My Dodge?.....NEVER!!!!!